HOLA! it's 10.46 pm now and i am hugging my pillow while typing this blog entry~
I will have my last prelim paper tomorrow, microeconomics & i'm feeling fine. I don't feel nervous or anything. I don't even feel like tomorrow i'm actually going to have exam! LOL
I don't really study~ so i don't know if this "not-nervous" feeling is a good thing / a bad thing. I'll just do what i can and leave the hall lor. hahaha :D
I would like to thanks Defie, Mitha & gank for letting me join their study group. it's fun to meet new people :) and... like Mark Harris said, micro is easier when you actually talk & discuss it with a group of friends. it totally helps. a-lot! so, thanks again new friends!
errr, so let's do some random "what-i've-done-this-week" list:
1. I've watched the whole season of 90210. it doesn't suck. so-so
2. I auditioned for this signature shop in a forum, hope i'll get through *finger crossed*
3. I have been sleeping for less than 7 hours per day :(
4. I got over that miserable CF paper so easily
5. I was & AM in love with JAMES MORRISON.
ed westwick's & james morrison's british accent = SEXY!!! RAAWWWRRR :X
time now: 10.58pm
i took 12 minutes to type these things. how long do you take to blog?