DO YOU KNOW?
1. Badminton is the second most popular sport in the world, after soccer.
2. Badminton is the fastest racket sport with recorded shuttle speeds clocking in excess of 200 mph - the same speed as Eurostar.
3. Badminton was first introduced as an Olympic Sport in the 1992 at the Olympic Games in Barcelona, at which more than 1.1 billion people tuned in to watch the competition on television.
4. During an average top-level match ten shuttles are used with players hitting it roughly 400 times each. It's a tiring business – a badminton player can cover more than 2 km in just one match.
5. The best shuttlecocks are (apparently) made from 16 feathers from the left wing of a goose.
Labels: cool stuff
one last thing, VISIT my very own fan-site
nope! not my fan-site! it's aji idol (indonesian idol)
yeah, I created it!!! :D
my flash class = 6-9 PM
thomas cup = 6- end PM
there's a BIG difference in our status and it's gonna be hard.
I just knew it when you were being xxxxxxxx over and over again :(
deep inside i want you but this hand is just not long enough to reach you.
There's too may stuff i don't know and so do you.
Is this still a stupid crush? or something greater than that?
I dunno. I mustn't think too much
only time will tell.